- Close leads generated through referrals and door-to-door canvasing.
- Close leads generated through online referrals.
- Provide world-class customer service throughout and after sales process.
- Embody JKR Core values and Team Expectations.
- Able to take phone calls and manage time well.
- Flexibility to run evening and weekend appointments.
- Continually completing JKR provided trainings.
- Competitive compensation including uncapped commissions and bonuses.
- Weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly incentives
- Ongoing personal development programs.
- Personalized trainings and career path development.
- Opportunity to work for the highest rated, fastest growing window company in Utah. Monthly team builders.
- 2-3 Years Sales experience.
- Minimum 1-year in-home sales experience.
- Able to work afternoon/evenings.
- Thorough understanding of sales processes.
- Proficient in Google, Microsoft, and other CRM’s.
- Obtain personal LLC – (Optional company assistance).
- Professional appearance and attitude.
- Willing to travel and market areas selected by Office Sales Manager and Team Lead.
- Valid Driver’s license and personal source of transportation.
- Personal cell phone
- Able to pass a criminal background screening.
Job Type: Full-timeSalary: $100,000.00 – $300,000.00+Benefits:
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
Supplemental Pay Types:
Weekly Day Range
- Monday – Saturday (Friday optional day off)